The road to ruin....

Everyone has been talking about who are the culprits behind the financial turmoil that's doing its rounds globally. Almost everyone and anyone in the higher echelons of the financial world has taken a beating (that includes the previously labelled financial maestro, Greenspan).


No one seems to care about who are the culprits behind the ruins of our environment. All of us are so engrossed in the economics of everything. You may remember me blogging about the evils of global capitalism, well, I found this great thought provoking article by Bert Olivier on "Capitalism and the Environment". Gosh, I wish I could write like him :-)

Oh, by the way, Obama has decided not to lift the embargo on Cuba so I guess we won't see a Starbucks/McD's invasion ! :-p

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Google+ Badge