-->
no
no

Are You a Greeny Crafter?

No comments


  • Do you love recycling old things into something new?
  • Do you jump at the chance to refashion your old clothes?
  • Do you think twice before you purchase something from the shop?

If you answered "yes" to all of the above, then I would love to feature you on my blog.  I'll be featuring greeny crafters every week so if you're interested in sharing your ideas, please drop me a line at greenissuessg@gmail.com .  I'm looking for originality and creativity!!  My first feature was Jill from Jembellish


Remember to grab one of my buttons on the side bar!!


Some rules:
a) Only blogs with a greeny element to it (upcycling, recycling, refashioning etc) with easy to follow tutorials will be featured.  No commercial sites please. 


b) I love honest greeny crafters. Sorry, I don't feature crafters who pass off crafts as being theirs. I think it is only fair that we acknowledge the rightful creators!


c) I love clear and colourful photos but I won't feature those that are copyrighted. Please ensure that the photos that you would like me to use are yours and not someone else's :-)





author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no