-->
no
no

Jean Pocket Pot Holders

1 comment
Blog ButtonFeature Button

I've finally decided to venture into featuring greeny and crafty people! Spent this evening coming up with my buttons!!!


Since I've been recrafting my hubby's jeans into almost anything, I was excited when I saw that Jill from Creating my way to Success come up with a lovely way of reusing old jeans.  I've turned mine into a wristlet but pot holders can brighten up a kitchen and are way more useful than wristlets!!! To add extra padding to the potholders, I'm planning to add in old towels - don't want to burn our crafty fingers!


Jill's jean pocket pot holders!!



My wristlet


Jill was kind enough to let me feature the pics from her blog, but why don't you pop over directly to check out her wonderful tutorial?






Jill has a collection of tutorials on how to refashion and recycle old pieces of clothing into useful items. Here's the shorts to bag that I particularly like. :-)

Courtesy: Jill from Creating my way to Success

Thanks, Jill and remember to grab one of my buttons on the right hand bar!!
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

1 comment

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my pot holders Agy!! I'll add your button to my site - sorry for the delay - been having blogger issues this week!

    ReplyDelete

no
no