-->
no
no

Creating Success Around the World - Khadjia's Creative Mind

4 comments




Creating my way to Sucess


This week's interview is with Khadjia of Creative Mind.  Remember to hop over to the other hosts to check out the creative people they have interviewed :-)  Don't forget to link up!!!!
It's my last interview as the Asian host for Creating Success Around the World. I had so much fun going through the blogs and interviewing the four lovely ladies.  Check them out again at the links below.   Next month's host will be Deepthi, so remember to visit her next week!

doll stories  
mythriftycloset  My Photo

Onto the interview with the lovely Khadija!

Khadija has an aptly named blog.  I came across it during a blog hop (sorry, can't remember the name) and I was amazed by all the different creations she came up with from recycleables. It's not just refashions but many unusual things - things I wouldn't have thought of "preserving" as Khadjia put it to me!

What do you recycle?  Let's take a look....
Guess what? It was a pressure cooker ring.

Pretty bottles


Flowers from ..... egg shells!
Don't throw that chipped plate away!

  
Do you sell your creations?
I want to sell my creations but being a busy student I cant afford to work much in making things,Its my last semester going on and probably I will start an online business in coming year. I sold my henna designs last year it was a good experience,otherwise I am earning a little via blogging.

What mistakes have you made or lesson learned?
I did not have a signature on my tutorials at the start but once someone stole my work and then I felt it was necessary to 
sign you creativity
! I have shared the tutorial with my readers as well..

What to you is success?
I am a student and crafter; working in both fields is not an easy job..so I am not running behind success these days..but sometimes I think success is running behind me..specially when I am busy in studies and thinking about stop blogging..hehe

What Next..
My next goal is to start an online business and then I also have a plan to write an e-book of my tutorials, as I have up to 120 DIY and tutorials at my blog :) how fun!! so I think It will be good to compile all at one place

Wow, what ambition! Thank you to Khadjia again for agreeing to be interviewed. Wish you success with the e-book :-)




author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

4 comments

  1. Khadjia is one of the most creative people around - I love her blog and her amazing recycling ideas! Looking forward to her ebook in the future! Thanks for another great interview Agy!


    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill. I had a lovely time looking at her recycling ideas!

      Delete
  2. I am a big fan of Khadjia! Thank you for the wonderful interview!

    suzy

    ReplyDelete

no
no