-->
no
no

Creating Success Around the World - Feathering a Nest

5 comments



Creating my way to Sucess


It's week two! Have you done your world tour on Creating Success Around the World?  My next interview is with Ina from Jakarta, Indonesia! She blogs on Feathering a Nest and she's a mummy of twins.  She currently sells her clothing and accessories line called 'inaku' online.  


Indonesia

Remember to hop over to the other hosts to discover more talented crafters, and link up below!










Inaku makes beautiful handmade crafts from batik fabrics and she uses scraps to make small wallets, brooches, pin-cushions and flowers.  Ina says that she repurposes around the house too and has made a plant hanger out of a car roof rack and upcycling her old door frame into a screen door.


Here are two greeny crafts that I love from Ina:




Doesn't this look stylish?


Ina made this lovely cushion out of a sweater - this is huggable! :-)

So, what lessons has Ina learned from all the crafting? I've learned that upcycle done right could bring result and satisfaction as good as a brand new product. On the contrary, a reckless upcycle is just gonna be a waste.


And what is success to Ina and what's next?  I guess most of us could only consider others to be successful while having hard time to admit the same thing about ourselves. I am happy for what I've accomplished, yes. But for me living is learning, so there are still many goals to reach. Next, I'll keep doing what I love and loving what I do :)


Thanks for taking part, Ina! 

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

5 comments

  1. Thanks for introducing Ina to us! Great photos of her work - I'm off to her site to check out some more! I'm intrigued by her upcycling!!


    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her fairy top! Beautiful top from a shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having me here Agy ^_^

    ReplyDelete

no
no