-->
no
no

Back to School

5 comments
Sorry for not blogging much lately. I signed up to study supply chain management and sustainable fashion at Taftc. Although it was a 2 day course, the assignment is a tough one. Well, for me anyway! I haven't done homework in ages, and to have to do it again is making my mind reel. On top of that, we have to a presentation of the work we did. So, wish me luck.
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

5 comments

  1. Continuing to learn keeps you sharp and fresh! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Agy! try and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta take some time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your class, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, ladies! I enjoyed it thoroughly, although there was an assessment and assignment.

    ReplyDelete

no
no